Connect your phone to a desktop computer via USB and,
ON IOS, EITHER
- ACCESS YOUR FILES VIA ITUNES FILESHARING
Start iTunes, click on your phone in the navigation and goto Apps. You should then be able to scroll down and see the FIle sharing section where you can click on RINGR and see a list of its files which you can download.
For more info on iTunes filesharing: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201301
- INSTALL AN iOS FILE BROWSER APP (such as iExplorer which is available for OS X and PC).
Open the file browser app (which will usually default to the phone’s Media folder). Change the folder to the Apps folder where you will find an OGG or WAV file at:
- INTERVIEW RECORDINGS ARE STORED AT
- TO ACCESS YOUR FILES ON WINDOWS
Simply connect your phone via USB and use the File Transfer window that pops up on your computer to drag and drop files, just like other external devices.
- TO ACCESS YOUR FILES ON MAC OS X
Use Android File transfer to connect to your device and transfer files. For more information on transfer files from your android device click here.